Breast Is Best!
- Why is breast milk best for your baby? Breast milk is the best food for your baby during the first year of life as it helps him grow helathy and strong. Breast milk offers many qualities that cow”s milk formula can not offer not to mention all the positive health effects it holds for mom and your new infant.
- Breastfed babies have fewer health problemns than babies who aren”t breastfed. This is because your breastmilk has antibodies that help build your new babies immune system, and protect them from getting sick.
- Breast milk also has nutrients in it that help your baby grow.
- Breastmilk changes as your baby grows to meet his growing needs, offering what he needs for proper growth and development.
- Breast milk is always ready when your baby wants to eat. Your body will make as much as your babies needs, the more you breastfeed the more milk your body will make. This is how your body will deal with your babies growth spurts as your baby nurses more your body will relize it needs to produce more.
- Breast milk is FREE!!
- Breastfeeding is good for mom too. it can help you recover faster from pregnancy, you can lose some of the baby weight you gained, and it will allow you bonding time.
- As a breastfeeding mom you will be able to offer your baby something priceless that only YOU can offer. By choosing to breastfeed you will give your child a healthy start that can last a life time.
Visit our links below for resourses and frequently asked questions