Lets Talk Coronavirus!
Due to the declaration of a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Edgar County Public Health Department (ECPHD) would like to inform you that we are working diligently with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) with the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to remain atop of the most current information and recommendations to protect our community.
There have been no positive cases of Covid-19 within Edgar County. We will promptly report to the public if that should occur. At this time our focus is on proactively developing plans to be prepared in the event that any positive cases present in our community so that we can prevent the spread of the virus to others. We will continually update information on this topic right here on our website.
Please make sure that the information you receive and share is reliable and truthful. We recommend going to the CDC website for the latest information and guidance. For additional information, contact:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Illinois Department of Public Health:
- Call the COVID-19 Hotline at 1-800-889-3931
- Email DPH.SICK@ILLINOIS.GOV
- Visit coronavirus.illinois.gov
- Visit http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus
- Visit our COVID-19 tab under Communicable Disease here: http://ecphd.org/covid-19/
CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19
COVID-19 FAQ answered by the CDC can be found here.